Bookkeeping for Business
Hickam Afb Hawaii
What services can a bookkeeper provide for my business?
The services of a professional book keeper provides experienced, affordable, dependable and accurate book keeping and also daily money management services to small businesses. We take care of you book keeping and leave you free to do the job of running your business and of working out means of generating better profits.
A professional book keeper also does the preparation needed for your tax returns. All this is usually done at a rate that is affordable to a small business owner, as you get to decide on the extent of your book keeper's involvement in your business.
The basic services offered by a business bookkeeper include things such as record keeping, reconciliation of bank statements, keeping track of accounts receivable and payable, preparing reports such as income statements, balance sheets and general ledger and other daily money management tasks.
What can a bookkeeper do for my business?
For businesses, depending upon what you need, specific bookkeeping services could include any or all of the following tasks:
- Purchase supplies and equipment as authorized by management
- Monitor office supply levels and reorder as necessary
- Tag and monitor fixed assets
- Pay supplier invoices in a timely manner
- Take all reasonable discounts on supplier invoices
- Pay any debt as it comes due for payment
- Monitor debt levels and compliance with debt covenants
- Issue invoices to customers
- Collect sales taxes from customers and remit them to the government
- Ensure that receivables are collected promptly
- Record cash receipts and make bank deposits
- Conduct a monthly reconciliation of every bank account
- Conduct periodic reconciliation of all accounts to ensure their accuracy
- Maintain the petty cash fund
- Issue financial statements
- Provide information to the external accountant who creates the company's financial statements
- Assemble information for external auditors for the annual audit
- Calculate and issue financial analysis of the financial statements
- Maintain an orderly accounting filing system
- Maintain the chart of accounts
- Maintain the annual budget
- Calculate variances from the budget and report significant issues to management
- Comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements
- Process payroll in a timely manner
- Provide clerical and administrative support to management as requested
If you are considering hiring a professional bookkeeper, give us a call so that we can discuss your financial record keeping needs. Our professional team of book keepers is fully equipped to deal with all your bookkeeping needs, no matter how big or how small.
Bookkeeping in Hickam Afb Hawaii: Professional Bookkeeping Services
Bookkeeper in Hickam Afb Hawaii: Professional Bookkeeper